DJI have partnered with the legendary camera maker Hasselblad for the Mavic 3 Classic drone. Just like it’s Mavic 3 sibling, the Classic can shoot 5.1K resolution footage and 20-megapixel images thanks to the large 4/3 CMOS sensor. Or play around and record at 4K at 120 fps for some slow-mo fun. In Full HD it can go up to 200 fps, for even greater freedom in the editing suite. You’ll be able to capture some epic landscapes with the 24 mm equivalent focal length lens. The Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) makes sure recorded colours accurately match the scene you’re filming. No need for colour correction while editing – it’ll look stunning right of the camera.
Good to know
– Shoot in 10-bit D-Log to capture the natural graduation of the sky with highlight and shadow details
– HLG offers a wide dynamic range, so you won’t need to worry about colour tuning in post-production
– Nightscapes will be packed with detail thanks to the f/2.8 aperture and night mode
– It can get up to speeds of around 42 mph and fly for around 46 minutes on a single charge
– Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing keeps the drone out of harm’s way by making sure it avoids hitting objects
– High-precision positioning makes it extremely stable when hovering – ideal for long exposures and smooth timelapse videos
– It’ll automatically come back to you at the end of the flight thanks to the Advanced RTH (Return to Home) function
Please note: when flying a drone in the UK you must follow The Drone Code as set out by The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA). Never fly in an airport’s flight restriction zone and other restricted zones.
Regulations apply to drones and model aircraft from 250 g to 20 kg that are used outdoors. There are three main requirements.
– Pass an online test to get a flyer ID if you want to fly a drone or model aircraft
– Register for an operator ID if you’re responsible for a drone or model aircraft
– Label any drones and model aircraft you’re responsible for with your operator ID.
For more information visit caa.co.uk/drones.
The DJI Fly app is compatible with selected iOS & Android devices only, please see DJI website for full compatibility list.
There are no reviews yet.