Pure Electric’s Air is a great multi-purpose scooter. The air-filled 10″ tyres provide the perfect balance of comfort and easy handling. And you’ll get a zippy, responsive ride with 700 W of peak power that also makes light work of steep hills. You’re well-protected against the British weather too. There’s warranty-backed IP65 water resistance, mudguards, and the low-maintenance front drum brake is fully enclosed so it’ll still give great performance in the wet.
Good to know:
– Whether you live on a vast country estate or just hate having to charge, the battery’s 18 mile range has your back
– Shift between three speed modes and check your pace, battery and more on the integrated display
– For extra safety, high-tech KERS technology takes care of rear braking and you’ve got LED lights front and rear
– The tyres are filled with a puncture protection fluid to give you peace of mind on rough terrain
– It’s loaded with nifty features – like a smartphone charging port hidden on the handlebars
– For transport and storage, the scooter folds down nice and easy
Please note: It is the responsibility of the user to comply with local and country laws associated to e-scooters. It is illegal to use this product on public highways. It is to be used on private land only, with the landowner’s permission. Always wear protective gear.
There are no reviews yet.