With this Zimx Flash scooter, your kids can zoom along at up to 10 mph. It folds up and weighs just 7 kg so it’s easy to carry around. But it’s still hardy enough to keep up with a pack of carefree kids. It’s made from aircraft-grade aluminium and iron, and uses solid tyres for puncture protection so there’ll be no flat tyres. The IP54 dust and water resistance means it can put up with a bit of rain. And because your kid’s safety is important, there’s an LED strip for visibility and two rear brakes.
Good to know
– There’s an e-brake button on the handlebars or a fender footbrake
– The battery can go for 5 miles – perfect for zooming around the garden
– If you don’t fancy folding the scooter up, just use the kickstand and prop it anywhere you like
– It’s sturdy enough to carry 55 kg and tall enough for riders 100 – 160 cm
– The on-board display lets kids check their speed and battery level
Please note: It is the responsibility of the user to comply with local and country laws associated to e-scooters. It is illegal to use this product on public highways. It is to be used on private land only, with the landowner’s permission. Always wear protective gear.
There are no reviews yet.